halong bay experiences
Halong bay experiences
05 days and 04 nights
- Day 1: Hanoi arrival
- Day 2: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay Marguerite Cruise
- Day 3: Halong bay - Full day kayaking - Marguerite Cruise
- Day 4: Halong bay Marguerite Cruise- Hanoi
- Day 5: Hanoi - Departure
Day 1: Hanoi arrival
Our Staff will welcome you at the NoiBai Airport; transfer you to Hotel for check
in. Free time exploring the Hanoi Old Quarter.
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Marguerite Cruise
Pick up at hotel for three and a half hours road trip with short refreshment on
half way to Halong Bay.
Arriving Hon Gai Harbor, Ha Long City. Transfer to Garden Bay cruise by tender.
Enjoy a welcome drink onboard. Receive cruise briefing, check in to cabins and begin cruise
Cruising through Bai Tu Long Bay & having lunch with Set Menu.
Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village: Guest choose to discover the daily life of the fisher communities
by bamboo boat (one hour) or kayaking around Vung Vieng area (one hour)
Swimming & Sunbathing at Ban Chan Beach.
Relax and enjoy the sunset party with Happy Hour
(from 5h30pm- 7h30pm) while the boat is cruising to Cong Dong-Cong Do area to anchor for overnight
Taking part in the cooking class: Learning how to cook traditional Vietnamese Cuisines
Having BBQ dinner.
Relax and enjoy the evening or choose from a variety of activities including board games and squid fishing.
Day 3: CONG DO - CAP LA- VUNG HAe
Wake up early in the morning for Tai Chi exercise
Enjoy a light breakfast.
Transfer to the day boat to go to Cap La area
Go fishing with the fisherman
Back to the day boat, free time & relaxing on the sundeck
Having set lunch with seafood and grills.
Cruising to Vung Ha area for Kayaking & Swimming
Return to the Tonkin Cruise for second night on boat. Refreshing, Relax and enjoy the
rest of the day on board as day one
Day 4: Marguerite Cruise - Halong Bay - Hanoi
Wake up early in the morning for Taichi exercise on the Sundeck.
Enjoy a light breakfast.
Visiting Thien Canh Son Cave.
Checking-out and relaxing on sundeck or watching fruits carving demonstration
Enjoy the last scenery of the Ha Long Bay over lunch when the boat cruises back to shore.
Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside our waiting lounge and waiting for return transportation. You will arrive in Hanoi approximately at 16:30.
Check in and overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Hanoi - Departure
Depending on your flight details, we will arrange a private car to transfer you
to the Noi Bai air-port.
- 02 ways airport transfer
- 02 nights stay in Deluxe room at three star Hotel, located right in the Old Quarter
- All breakfast at the hotel.
- shuttle bus round way Hanoi - Halong bay - Hanoi
- Complimentary mineral water (01 bottle / per person/ per way)
- Welcome drink
- 02 nights on the charming Marguerite Junk (deluxe room with A/C and hot water).
- All meals on boat: 02 breakfasts, 03 lunches, 02dinners.
- English speaking tour guide
- Complimentary mineral water ( 01 bottle/ per person/ per night)
- Cooking class, kayaking
- Tea, coffee for breakfast
- Entrance fees.
- Free wifi
- Tax and service charge.
- Free Upgrading to deluxe ocean view on Marguerite Junk, subject to availability
- Daily departure.
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
Please kindly note that we offer private deluxe double or twin cabins only. If you are single traveler, the single supplement will be applied.
Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels
and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due poor
weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.